The VIP Estate ticket is your exclusive pass to a prime piece of Feast in the Valley real estate! Raised up above the hustle and bustle of the festival, this premium experience takes place lounge style, in the Sandalford Estate Room and deck with panoramic views across festival. Included in your ticket is a dedicated VIP Fast Track entry, a wine-tasting glass, access to the dedicated VIP lounge and Music Stage vantage point, two glasses of delicious Sandalford wine and tasty bites from grazing stations showcasing the best of Western Australia produce.
The Junior VIP Estate ticket will be loaded with festival perks, including an exclusive “kids only’’ hot dog station, make your own fruit kebabs and gelato bar. VIP kids will also have access to free face painting, and garden games. (Note Junior tickets are for children aged 5-17, children 4 years and under go free- both must be accompanied by a paying VIP adult).
Your VIP Estate Ticket includes:
- VIP Access to Gourmet Feast in the Valley at Sandalford Estate in the Swan Valley
- Dedicated VIP Fast Track Entry from 11am
- Access to the air conditioned Sandalford Estate Room and deck, private bar and VIP bathrooms
- Food from grazing stations (available from 11am-3pm)
- Snacks served from 3pm-to event close
- Enjoy 2 complimentary beverages – choose from Sandalford sparkling and wine or beer
- Complimentary soft drinks and water available all day
- VIP cash bar open all day for additional alcoholic drinks
- Access to the VIP “lakeside” dedicated area, close to the Music Stage.
- Interactive activities for Junior VIPs to enjoy
- Note: Junior / child guests entering the VIP area must be accompanied by adult with a valid VIP ticket.