For tickets purchased through Ticketek, a one-off service & handling fee of $3.95 per transaction applies on all purchases. All ticket/item prices include GST, if applicable, and are quoted in AU$. Event details and prices are subject to change.
|Wednesday 13th November 6:00 pm - 10:30 pm||An Evening with Pierre Koffmann at Bistro Guillaume||$285||BOOK|
If the event/ session of your choice is no longer available you can JOIN OUR WAITLIST to be notified if additional tickets are released. We encourage you to look for alternative events with available tickets. Occasionally tickets become available if new sessions are added/capacities can be increased, or if travel partner tickets become available. You will only be contacted if additional inventory becomes available, there are no guarantees.
Directions from Perth CBD:
- Head southwest on William St toward Wellington St/State Route 65 for 3 min (600 m)
- Continue on State Route 5 to Burswood for 7 min (4.1 km)
- Turn left onto The Esplanade/State Route 5 for 350 m
- Turn right onto Barrack St/State Route 5/State Route 53
- Continue to follow State Route 5 for 1.6 km
- Keep right to continue on Riverside Dr/State Route 5
- Continue to follow State Route 5 for 1.7 km
- Use the left lane to take the Gt Eastern Hwy/National Hwy 94/National Rte 1 ramp to Midland/Airport for 290 m
- Merge onto National Highway 94 for 210 m
- Continue on Resort Dr to your destination for 2 min (650 m)
- Turn left onto Resort Dr for 250 m
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Glenn Pl for 110 m
- Turn left onto Resort Dr for 57 m
- Destination will be on the left
We will be accepting the following dietary requests for this event.
You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org where you will be asked to provide your guest names and any dietary requirements from the list above only.
This event has a pre-arranged seating plan, and all tickets purchased together will be sat on a table under the lead bookers name.
If you have a special requirement to sit with another party that booked separately,please email email@example.com with ‘Seating Request’ in the subject line along with the booking references/names of both parties and we will endeavour to facilitate this request where possible.
Whilst we know you are excited to attend please do not arrive early for your session as we will be busy creating the perfect setting for you to enjoy a glass of wine with the freshest produce.