For tickets purchased through Ticketek, a one-off service & handling fee of $3.95 per transaction applies on all purchases. All ticket/item prices include GST, if applicable, and are quoted in AU$. Event details and prices are subject to change.
|Friday 8th November 6:30 pm - 11:00 pm||Tex-Mex Takeover at Mandoon Estate||$185||Allocation Exhausted|
If the event/ session of your choice is no longer available you can JOIN OUR WAITLIST to be notified if additional tickets are released. We encourage you to look for alternative events with available tickets. Occasionally tickets become available if new sessions are added/capacities can be increased, or if travel partner tickets become available. You will only be contacted if additional inventory becomes available, there are no guarantees.
Parking is available at the venue however wine will be flowing so we encourage you to organise alternate transport such as taxis or similar services (The Swan Valley is approximately 25 minutes from Perth CBD)
Directions from Perth CDB:
- Take Roe St and Stirling St to Lord St/State Route 51 for 6 min (1.8 km)
- Head east on William St toward Roe St for 270 m
- Turn right onto Roe St for 400 m
- Roe St turns left and becomes Stirling St for 550 m
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Parry St for 160 m
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Pier St for 110 m
- Turn right onto Edward St for 260 m
- Follow State Route 51 and W Swan Rd/State Route 52 to Middle Swan Rd in West Swan for 24 min (16.7 km)
- Turn left onto Lord St/State Route 51 for 91 m
- Continue straight to stay on Lord St/State Route 51
- Continue to follow State Route 51 for 11.4 km
- Turn left onto Meadow St
- Go through 1 roundabout for 550 m
- Continue onto W Swan Rd/State Route 52 for 3.9 km
- Turn right onto Reid Hwy/State Route 3 for 800 m
- Follow Middle Swan Rd to Harris Rd in Caversham for 3 min (1.7 km)
- Keep left to continue on Middle Swan Rd for 600 m
- Turn right toward Harris Rd for 96 m
- Turn right onto Harris Rd
- Destination will be on the left
Smart Casual – this is an outside event and a jacket is recommended
We will be accepting the following dietary requests for this event.
You will receive an email from email@example.com where you will be asked to provide your guest names and any dietary requirements from the list above only.
This event has a pre-arranged seating plan, and all tickets purchased together will be sat on a table under the lead bookers name.
If you have a special requirement to sit with another party that booked separately, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Seating Request’ in the subject line along with the booking references/names of both parties and we will endeavour to facilitate this request where possible.
Whilst we know you are excited to attend please do not arrive early for your session as we will be busy creating the perfect setting for you to enjoy a glass of wine with the freshest produce.