Many of our events are truly intimate and unique experiences which means that tickets are limited and in high demand. If you missed out on a particular event check out some of the other related options in our full event programme. You can still see your culinary idols at the Gourmet Village and we have started a wait list for sold out events. Add your details here and we’ll be in touch if any additional tickets become available.
IMG Culinary have hired Leeuwin Estate as the venue for the Gourmet Village so unless visitors have a valid ticket they will not be permitted to enter. All visitors to the Gourmet Village are required to leave the venue at the closure of the festival gates each day.
The Gourmet Village is a licensed venue and there are strict policies to protect the rights of the wine, produce and exhibitor stands. No food, drinks or alcoholic beverages of any kind are to be brought onto the site.
There will be plenty of non-alcoholic beverages for sale along with FREE water available onsite. The event organiser reserves the right to search bags on arrival. In line with licensing and responsible service of alcohol laws intoxicated people will not be served.
No. It is a liquor licensing requirement that ALCOHOL IS NOT PERMITTED TO LEAVE THE SITE under any circumstances. Alcohol sales for onsite consumption cease to trade ½ hour before the end of the event. The Gourmet Village will be made up of a mix of exhibitors and stands. They are more or less split into onsite consumables and products for offsite consumption. The offsite consumables are seen as take home products such as bottles of wine, gourmet produce and possible kitchenware goods.
Responsible Service of Alcohol
Event Organiser, Exhibitors and Restaurants can refuse to serve you alcohol if security believe that you are ‘intoxicated’. We will assume you are ‘intoxicated’ if:
- Your speech, balance, co-ordination or behaviour is affected; and
- It is reasonable to believe you are intoxicated
IMG Culinary or a police officer can refuse you entry, or ask you to leave, if they think you:
- Are likely to cause injury to anyone else or damage property, or otherwise cause risk to public safety; or
- Are disorderly;
- Are in a non-smoking area; or
- Have drugs on you
By purchasing tickets, patrons accept and agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Only valid tickets holders will be permitted admissions to the Gourmet Village. All adults and children entering the venue must hold a ticket.
- A Gourmet Village ticket is only valid for 1 day as stated on the ticket.
- Minors: Those under 18 years of age who have purchased a ticket will only be permitted into the concert site if they are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- You must remain inside marked areas at all times and follow instructions given to you by officials.
- Visitors agree to the Onsite Filming & Photography Disclaimer
- IMG Culinary reserve the right to vary performing artists and the advertised programme should circumstances require it to do so.
- You enter the Gourmet Village at your own risk and IMG Culinary or Leeuwin Estate Winery will be NOT liable for any injury, loss or damage you may suffer.
- Gourmet Village is an alfresco venue. The Gourmet Village will proceed rain, hail or shine. No refunds.
- In the event of a cancellation, IMG Culinary Pty Ltd. will not be liable for any expenses, costs, loss or damage, whether direct or consequential, that may be incurred as a result of cancelled accommodation, transfers, hire charges or by any other circumstances or matters.
- No unauthorised on-selling of tickets permitted
- IMG Culinary reserve the right to cancel or change event dates, time, logistics, line up and venue as required. Tickets purchased to the festival are non-refundable. Alternative dates, venues and times may be issued to ticket holders at the discretion and decision of the organisers’.
Are tickets refundable?
Regardless of whether the Margaret River Gourmet Escape venue is indoor or outdoor all events will proceed whether rainy or dry. Plan ahead with appropriate clothing and bring your sense of adventure! There will be no refunds.
Gourmet Village Disabled Parking
If you have an ACROD pass please enter the estate via the Main Gate and you will be directed to park in row A. You must display your ACROD pass.
Entry into the Gourmet Village
If the disabled guest require’s the assistance of a carer and the carer hold’s a Companion Card, the carer will not be required to purchase an additional ticket. The Companion Card must be presented on the day in order to gain access.
Gourmet Village Seating
There will be plenty of available seating throughout the Gourmet Village for those uncomfortable with sitting low to the ground or with any back problems, etc. Any carers are, of course, welcome to use any available chairs with permission to move if required.
Gourmet Village Toilets
There is a disabled toilet on the western end of the winery veranda. This has flat access for wheelchairs.
The Gourmet Village is located at Leeuwin Estate Winery, Stevens Road, Margaret River WA 6285. It is a 5 minute drive from the Margaret River Township.
- Perth: 267km – 3 Hours
- Busselton: 49km – 30 mins
- Dunsborough: 46km – 35 mins
- Yallingup: 42km – 45 mins
- Augusta: 43km – 45 mins
- Bunbury: 101km – 1 hour
- Nannup: 108km – 1 hour
- Pemberton: 139km – 1.5 hours
- Walpole: 322km – 3.5 hours
- Denmark: 328km – 4 hours
- Albany: 379km – 4.5 hours
If you are planning to travel to the event via helicopter transfer please note that all arrivals/departures must be notified in advance to both the organisers and Leeuwin Estate and it is advised that only the dedicated helicopter landing spot can be used. Any and all arrivals that are not notified will not be granted access to the event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries.
Yes. Western Australia runs on AWST and is one and half an hours* behind South Australia and the Northern Territory, whilst it runs two hours* behind New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania and Queensland.
*Western Australia, Queensland and Northern Territory do not observe Daylight Savings (Summer) Time. During this time Western Australia is three hours behind New South Wales, Victoria & Tasmania and two and a half hours behind South Australia
You can park at the Gourmet Village, but the wine will be flowing so we suggest you take advantage of bus services and Book Your Bus well in advance. If do you plan to drive there is plenty of parking available at Leeuwin Estate.
On entering the Leeuwin Estate Winery you will be directed to the car parking area, the rows of which will be marked with a letter of the alphabet. Please be sure to note of the letter of the row you parked your vehicle in to make it easier to locate your vehicle when you wish to leave. We encourage that you please be responsible when consuming alcohol and strongly advise against drink driving.
For your convenience bus transfers are available from all major accommodation hubs in the Margaret River Wine Region, including; Margaret River Town, Bunbury, Broadwater, Busselton, Dunsborough, Yallingup
Parking is available but is very limited at certain venues and the wine will be flowing. So we strongly advise visitors to take advantage of this service. For more details visit Book Your Transport.
New for 2017, we will be providing a discounted bus service to and from the Gourmet Village and Margaret River Town for just $5.00 each way. Bus tickets are currently available to purchase through Ticketek.
For all other bus timetables please visit South West Coach Lines
Please see Gannaways charters and tours for information on buses to the below satellite events.
- Audi Gourmet Beach BBQ
- Feast in the Forest
- Octophilosophy Meets Will’s Domain
- Sunset, Beats & Bites
- Gourmet Escape Closing Party
A seniors discounted ticket to Gourmet Village is $30 excluding booking fees. There are no discounts applied to any other events.
No smoking is allowed. Leeuwin Estate Winery is a smoke free venue.