All ticket purchasers are subject to Ticketing Terms and Conditions
By purchasing tickets, patrons accept and agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Only valid tickets holders will be permitted admissions to our events and the Gourmet Village. All adults and children entering the venue must hold a ticket.
- A Gourmet Village ticket is only valid for 1 day as stated on the ticket. An event ticket is only valid for the time and date specified.
- Minors: Those under 18 years of age who have purchased a ticket will only be permitted into the site if they are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- You must remain inside marked areas at all times and follow instructions given to you by officials.
- Visitors agree to the Onsite Filming & Photography Disclaimer
- IMG Culinary reserve the right to vary performing artists, chefs, talent and the advertised programme should circumstances require it to do so.
- You enter the Gourmet Village at your own risk and IMG Culinary or Leeuwin Estate Winery will be NOT liable for any injury, loss or damage you may suffer.
- Gourmet Village is an alfresco venue. The Gourmet Village will proceed rain, hail or shine. No refunds.
- In the event of a cancellation, IMG Culinary Pty Ltd. will not be liable for any expenses, costs, loss or damage, whether direct or consequential, that may be incurred as a result of cancelled accommodation, transfers, hire charges or by any other circumstances or matters.
- No unauthorised on-selling of tickets permitted.
- IMG Culinary reserve the right to cancel or change event dates, time, logistics, line up and venue as required. Tickets purchased to the event are non-refundable. Alternative dates, venues and times may be issued to ticket holders at the discretion and decision of the organisers’.
Are tickets refundable?
Regardless of whether the Margaret River Gourmet Escape venue is indoor or outdoor all events will proceed whether rainy or dry. Plan ahead with appropriate clothing and bring your sense of adventure! There will be no refunds.