Fly in to Perth international Airport, which is serviced by over 20 international, domestic and regional airlines.
From the airport, it’s about a three-hour drive to the Margaret River region, where you can choose to base yourself in any of the major accommodation destinations; Busselton, Dunsborough, Yallingup or Margaret River.
South West Coachlines connects Perth and the South West region, departing daily from the City Bus Port, Domestic Airport & International Airport, Perth. South West destinations include Margaret River, Dunsborough, Busselton, Manjimup, Collie and Bunbury. TransWA also operates a daily bus service from East Perth.
For buses from Margaret River Town to the Gourmet Village – Book Here
For Buses from Major Towns to the Gourmet Village – Book Here
For Buses to the following Satellite Events – Book Here
- Audi Gourmet Beach BBQ
- Feast in the Forest
- Sunset, Beats & Bites
- Octaphilosophy Meets Will’s Domain
- Baos & Beers Bunkers Beach House
- The Official Gourmet Escape Closing Party
There are a number of local transport companies offering travel by airport shuttle, taxi, car hire. There are also charter vehicle companies which can cater to individual or group needs.
- Take the Kwinana Freeway out of Perth city, which will become Forrest Highway. Follow the signs to Bunbury and then to Busselton, travelling via the Bussell Highway.
- If you enjoy taking in the sights, you can also try the scenic inland route from Perth. Adding an extra half an hour or so onto your trip, the South Western Highway guides you inland from the suburb of Armadale, Pinjarra, Waroona, Harvey, Brunswick Junction, Bunbury then Busselton.
- Once you have arrived at Busselton you are at the gateway to the rest of Your Margaret River Region, which includes the town of Dunsborough, Yallingup, Cowaramup, Margaret River and Augusta.