JUST ANNOUNCED: New Events Released
Guests are invited to design their own foodie adventure at Western Australia Gourmet Escape presented by Westpac with a range of mouth-watering new culinary experiences just announced.
From a four-course dinner with Pierre Koffmann at Bistro Guillaume or a Momofuku collaboration at the two-hatted Yarri Restaurant, to a “hardcore carnivore” feast over fire, or a meet-and-greet (over wine) with Marco Pierre White, there’s something on the menu for everyone.
The eight new events announced today include:
- Three highly anticipated dinner collaborations, featuring some of Perth’s best restaurants and the world’s most renowned culinary talent – An Evening with Pierre Koffmann at Bistro Guillaume (Wed 13 Nov), Santini Presents The Sicilian Job (Thurs 14 Nov) and Redefining Modern Australian: Cloudstreet x Wildflower presented by Singapore Airlines (Mon 11 Nov)
- Tex-Mex Takeover at Mandoon Estate presented by Australian Good Meat (Fri 8 Nov)
- 5 Hats Lunch: Momofuku Seiōbo x Yarri presented by Australian Good Meat (Sat 16 Nov)
- Wine & Sign with Marco Pierre White (Sat 9 & Sun 10 Nov) at Gourmet Feast in the Valley.
- Wine & Swine with Colin Fassnidge at the Gourmet Village (Sun 17 Nov)