Lilydale Lemongrass Chicken with Chimichurri and Cauliflower
Lilydale’s lemongrass chicken breast steaks with chimichurri and cauliflower
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
2 x 300gm packets Lilydale chicken breast steaks
1 x cup olive oil +1 tbsp extra for cauliflower
1 x garlic clove, crushed
1 x cup parsley leaves, roughly chopped
1 x cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped
1 x tbsp red wine vinegar
1 x tsp chilli flakes (optional)
1 x small head cauliflower, cut into florets
2 x green onions, finely chopped
1 x bunch asparagus, trimmed
1 x large sweet potato, peeled, cut into thin rounds
Lemon wedges, freshly sliced chilli (optional), to serve
1. Place oil, garlic, parsley, coriander, vinegar and chilli into a small food processor. Season and process until combined.
2. Lightly spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Cook chicken breasts for 6 to 7 minutes each side or until cooked through. Set aside on a plate loosely covered with foil.
3. Meanwhile, place cauliflower in a food processor and process until it resembles rice. Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat, add green onions and cook for 1 to 2 minutes then add cauliflower and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until warmed through. Season.
4. In a large, lightly oiled char-grill pan, cook asparagus and sweet potato for 4 to 5 minutes or until tender and charred.
5. Serve chicken breasts with chimichurri sauce, cauliflower rice, asparagus, sweet potato, lemon wedges and fresh chilli, if desired.
* Omit chilli flakes and fresh chilli if cooking for kids.
Lilydale is a proud sponsor of this year’s Margaret River Gourmet Escape presented by Westpac and you can enjoy their tasty chicken at Gourmet Village
Check out some more delicious Lilydale Chicken recipes here