Margaret River’s Outdoor Adventures
Margaret River boats over 200 incredible wineries and an abundance of food offerings, however, did you know that its surf beaches, lush forests and ancient underground cave systems offer the perfect escape for Outdoor Adventures too. Concrete Playground has released an ultimate guide for thrill seekers visiting the region with exciting adventures that will get you outside and in touch with nature in the Margaret River region, including:
- Exploring the limestone caves of Leeuwin Naturaliste Ridge
- Abseiling down the seaside cliffs with Margaret River Climbing Co
- Treking the Cape Naturaliste to Sugarloaf Rock walk
- A sunset canoe ride along the Margaret River
- Seeing the region from above during a scenic helicopter flight
Click HERE to see the Concrete Playground’s article on Margaret Rivers outdoor adventures.