How To Nail Your Instagram!
No matter which season you visit Margaret River you are guaranteed to be welcomed with breathtaking scenery, internationally renowned wineries and some seriously jaw-dropping beaches. All this beauty encapsulated in one region leaves you with the perfect opportunity to up your Instagram game.
Check out our top picks for most instagrammable locations in this gem of a region!
1. Enjoy a superb sunset like no other.
Sugarloaf Rock – (@youngadventuress via instagram)
2. Venture to the most south-westerly point of Australia.
Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse- (@youngadventuress via instagram)
3. This one may only occur once a year but a BBQ of this scale on Castle Rock Beach is a MUST for your feed.
The Gourmet Beach BBQ – (@youngadventuress via instagram)
4. Take a dip into heaven
Injidup Natural Spas – (@thewanderfullylost via instagram)
5. Feast your eyes on Busselton Jetty, the longest wooden jetty in the southern hemisphere
6. Make some new friends in the waters of Hamelin Bay
7. Okay this place may not be in Margaret River but how could we leave out the iconic Quokka photo that you need to capture on Rottnest Island.
Rottnest Island – (@youngadventuress via instagram)