Western Australia Gourmet Escape Terms of Sale
By purchasing tickets to Western Australia Gourmet Escape, patrons accept and agree to the following terms and conditions.
The “Organiser” is International Management Group of America Pty Ltd (“IMG”, “we”, “us”), with registered offices at Level 25, 25 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000. The “Event” is Gourmet Escape and associated Signature Events 2021.
By purchasing an Event ticket and/or attending the Event using a ticket (a “Ticket”), you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein.
1. A valid Ticket entitles the holder to attend the Event on the relevant date and at the relevant times as stated on the Ticket.
2. All tickets are final, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and will be void if altered.
3. Only valid tickets holders will be permitted admission to our events.
4. Event tickets may be transferred to another person or may be allocated to the following year’s Event or guests may request a refund of the ticket price if:
a) Guests are prevented from travelling to the Event due to State, Territory or Commonwealth government travel restrictions; and/or
b) Guests develop COVID related symptoms and get a COVID test and/or been directed to isolate and are no longer able to attend the Event. The guest(s) must provide evidence of their COVID test or quarantine notification.
5. Proof of age may be required for all Ticket types. Please ensure that you have photo ID with you in case you are asked. Failure to provide such ID may result in you being asked to stop consuming and purchasing alcohol and/or leave the Event.
6. All Gourmet Escape events (indoor or outdoor) will proceed in all weather conditions. Guests accept the risk that weather they consider unsatisfactory for outdoor events may occur and acknowledge that tickets will not be refunded. Only in the event of extreme and unsafe weather will a decision be made by Organiser to cancel an event.
7. Re-entry to the Event is not permitted without a valid re-entry ticket.
8. Food and alcohol cannot be brought into the Event. There are fully licensed bars available for you.
9. You will not be allowed to bring any glass bottles of any kind into the Event. There are no exceptions.
10. No animals are allowed at the Event, other than assistance dogs (such as guide dogs).
11. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to any Ticket holder and may on occasion conduct security searches to ensure the safety of visitors. The Organiser shall be entitled to remove anyone from the venue who is under the influence of drugs or excessive alcohol or who, in the reasonable opinion of the Organiser, is conducting themselves in a manner inappropriate to their continued attendance. There shall be no admittance without a valid Ticket.
12. Tickets shall not be resold, exchanged, or transferred. To do so or to alter or deface any Ticket will render it void.
13. It is the Ticket holder’s responsibility to check his or her Tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified, and the Organisers shall not be responsible for any lost or stolen Tickets.
14. Tickets shall not be used as prizes in competitions without the prior written consent of the Organiser.
15. Organiser reserve the right to vary performing artists, chefs, talent and the advertised program should circumstances require it to do so. Ticket holders will not be entitled to a refund unless the event is cancelled or rescheduled.
16. Organiser reserve the right to cancel or change event dates, time, logistics, line up and venue as required. Alternative dates, venues and times may be issued to ticket holders at the discretion and decision of International Management Group of America Pty.
17. If a ticketed event is cancelled or postponed, guests may be transferred to the alternate date or request credit to be used to book tickets in the following year’s Event or a refund of the ticket price. The ticket amount will be refunded to the card used to purchase ticket.
18. In the event of a cancellation or postponement, Organiser will not be liable for any expenses, costs, loss or damage, whether direct or consequential, that may be incurred as a result of cancelled accommodation, transfers, hire charges or by any other circumstances or matters. You may also wish to consider taking out a relevant insurance policy to cover for any losses in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or relocation.
19. Conditions from time to time including any measures / requirements regarding access and use of event site relating to protections / safeguarding of covid-19 measure, as required by relevant authorities or deemed reasonably necessary by organisers.
20. On entry, you agree to accept and abide by any venue rules of venue where the Event takes place (and any other regulations provided on entry to the venue).
21. The Organiser, its servants or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused to the bearer of this Ticket save for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Organiser, its servants or agents or any other liabilities that cannot be excluded by law.
22. No unauthorised on-selling of tickets is permitted.
23. If a ticket holder misses or is late to an event, they will not be entitled to a refund for their ticket.
24. All sound and moving or still picture rights including, without limitation, on the internet, vest exclusively with the Organisers and any material filmed or recorded at the Event may only be used for the personal, non-profit making enjoyment of amateurs. By entering the venue, Ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded as visitors attending the Event, and grant their permission to the Organiser, its affiliates and those authorised by it, to use such photographs, films and recordings (including any copies), and for their image, likeness, mannerisms and/or voice to be included in any content from such filming, photographs and/or recording (and edited) without compensation and/or credit, which content may be communicated and/or exploited in any and all media worldwide in all perpetuity.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of New South Wales and those bound by them hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales in connection herewith.
26. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so.
All tickets sold are also subject to Ticketek’s ticket terms and conditions. See here for full terms.