2018 Star Line-up & Program Announced!
Not alone in her affection for the event, other returning stars include crowd-favourites Rick andJack Stein, Tetsuya Wakuda, Julien Royer, Ashley Palmer-Watts, Jo Barrett, Mitch Orr and Guy Grossi to name a few. They’ll be joined by an impressive line-up of first-time chefs and wine experts, to host over 45 events in more than 25 unique and breathtaking locations.
A few of the International stars visiting the festival for the first time include Skye Gyngell (Spring, UK), Monica Galetti (Mere, UK), Niki Nakayama (n/naka, USA), Edgar Núñez (SUD 777, Mexico), Rosio Sánchez (Hija de Sanchez, Denmark) and James Lowe (Lyle’s, UK).
New events on the menu include:
- Amelia Park Spring Harvest Dinner: bringing together Skye Gyngell, Danielle Alvarez and Blair Allen to celebrate the incredible local produce and seasonal cooking philosophy shared by all three chefs
- Chow’s Table Chinese Feast: showcasing three young guns of modern Chinese cooking for one high-energy evening of food, drink and story-telling
- Nigella’s Tea Party at Howard Park: serving flutes of sparkling wine and locally baked treats as Lawson talk candidly about life, television and cake
- Julien’s Domain: a memorable dinner that celebrates time, place, great ingredients and the magic that happens when east meats (south)west
- Caves Road Cantina at Black Brewing Co: combining two of the world’s most accomplished Mexican chefs who will serve up a snack party of Mexican delicacies using amazing local produce, washed down with local brews
- Smith & Daughters 90’s Trattoria Dinner: transforming Wise Vineyard Restaurant into a vegan Italian trattoria
- Fishtales with Rick Stein at Wills Domain: providing food for thought and seafood delights
Iconic and much-loved events including the Gourmet Beach BBQ, Feast in the Forest, Sunset Beats & Bites, Fraser Gallop Estate Long Lunch, Dining by Twilight at Margaret River’s Secret Garden and the Gourmet Village at Leeuwin Estate will return to the 2018 program.