It’s Shrove Tuesday today, which calls for pancakes! Check out our favourite pancake recipes from celebrity chefs or if you’re not up testing your flipping skills, scroll down to find out where the best pancakes in Perth are.
Click the links below for the recipes:
View this post on Instagram
Where to Find the Best Pancakes in Perth
- Bib & Tucker (North Fremantle) – Be sure to try the buttermilk banana pancakes topped with salted caramel, pecans and double cream.
- Brother of Mine Coffee (Baldivis) – Menus change each season, but don’t miss the choc-chip pancakes with honeycomb, caramel popcorn, ice-cream and pistachio fairy floss
- Elixir (Wanneroo) – Featuring huge pancakes, devour a classic, apple crumble or an oreo cheesecake creation.
- The Little Banksia (Kensington) – Topical fruit and buttermilk pancakes are a classic combo with fluffy pancakes served with mango, passionfruit curd, vanilla mascarpone, mango parfait, coconut crumb and salted caramel.
- The Little Raw Deli (Carlisle) – Great for anyone with dietary requirements, check out their vegan buckwheat pancakes which are also gluten free.
- Nic & Kolo (Applecross) – Check out their super fluffy pancakes drizzled with a cheesecake glaze.
- Padbury’s (Guildford) – Get your hit of lemon with thick fluffy pancakes topped with lemon curd, lemon candy, honeycomb and meringue.
- Paper Avenue (Joondalup) – Featuring savoury pancake flavours like buttermilk pancakes with bacon and caramelised banana with sweet pancake selections also available.
- Tiisch (Perth CBD) – Try the Miko Matcha Pancakes for something a little different to your classic pancake which is topped with strawberries, rhubarb, ice-cream and maple syrup.
Click here for more places to get your pancake fix.