Gourmet Village Restaurant Dishes Announced!
The Gourmet Village, the heart of Margaret River Gourmet Escape presented by Westpac, will immerse guests in a rich food and wine experience when it returns to Leeuwin Estate Winery on Saturday 17 and Sunday 18 November.
The Gourmet Village’s pop-up restaurants are always hugely popular and a chance for visitors to taste their way around some of the region and WA’s best and most exciting restaurants. New to the restaurant line-up includes:
- MasterChef 2018 finalist Samira Damirova who will be keeping her MasterChef mates Reece and Brendan busy as they serve her delicious menu at her pop-up restaurant – Lavash by Sam’s Foodie Goods.
- Lilydale who are back to satiate the appetite of hungry festival-goers, with a mouth-watering pop-up where they’ll make piping hot chicken right in front of visitor’s eyes.
- Black Brewing Co farmhouse ale & food matching – where guests can sample limited edition farmhouse ales by Black Brewing Co, paired with food from their Caves Road Collective kitchen and learn about lesser-known seasonal beer style that’s rapidly growing in popularity.
From just $8 you can try delicious plates from our line-up of restaurants:
- Amelia Park Lamb (WA)
- Bao Wow – new (Perth)
- Brika – new (Perth)
- Caves Road Collective, home of Black Brewing Co (Wilyabrup)
- Lilydale Chicken (WA)
- Má Là Dumplings (Margaret River)
- Rustico at Hayshed Hill (Wilyabrup)
- Lavash by Sam’s Foodie Goods – new (Margaret River)
- Vasse Felix (Wilyabrup)
- Xanadu Wines (Margaret River)